- To keep the day flowing – the period between the church service and wedding reception can often be quite dull for guests as the bride and groom have their photographs taken. Good entertainment can keep your guests in the party mood.
- Sets a theme for the evening that can be continued through the rest of entertainment.
- By booking local and traditional entertainment and music you will give your reception a distinctly Irish feel, great for overseas guests
- Early evening acts are often cheaper than late night performers, offering great value for money
- Make the most of package deals by booking for all parts of the day through the same agency